Saturday, April 25, 2009

Another day at the beach

Life has been tough the past few days so I have spent some quality time at the beach. I really needed some decompression time. One day I was hangin' seaside with my boy Logan. He brought his pool so we took a dip and had a picnic. Today Mommy and Daddy took me Rollerblading. I rode in the stroller but it was too windy and I was unhappy. These pics are from a timeout we took so I could have a snack. I certainly wouldn't want to miss a feeding opportunity.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

the perfect cabbage patch kid impersonation!
lower right....

Megan said...

kana, the folks didn't bring enough snacks & you had to chomp on your shades? will they ever learn?

Unknown said...

Thank you for making sure my lil goddaughter doesn't miss a meal or snacks. That would be tragic!