I got the title for this post when Mommy took me to Costco today. I was wearing the outfit below and you might be able to tell that I haven't missed many a meal. One of the sample ladies noticed that as well and thinking that Mommy spoke fluent Espanol called me "gordita." How rude! I am at my ideal weight. ;o)-
I am tired of other people feeding me mushy food with that stupid tiny spoon. It has to stop! If you get that spoon within range again I will pry it from your cold, dead hand, if I must. I insist on feeding myself, preferably by the handful. I think I am a lefty, by the way.Who cares if my fine motor skills are woefully lacking and very little food makes it into my mouth? I think I look quite nice with peas smeared all over my body......and Kiwi..... and the wall. Kiwi is quite a fan when I eat banana pieces cause it's one for me, one for him, one for me, one for him and one for the floor.
2 comments:
your cousins would agree; it's never to early to enter the star wars universe...
You make a very cute Star Wars princess!
Gramma
Post a Comment