Mommy has been prepping me for my big Portland vacation in a few weeks. She left me with my best buddy, Finn & his daddy yesterday while the mommies went shopping in Bev Hills.
I was the perfect house guest. Finn was napping when I got there, but I didn't mind. I entertained myself with his toys. When he woke up, we happily chased each other around the room, screeching and fighting over toys. Then I went down for my nap, just on time, like a good girl. No problem. I had my doggie there to cuddle with, so I was fine. Later, we danced to music & had a snack. Finn showed me how to get into lot's of trouble, crawling up onto the couch, around the barriers and down the hall so we could play in his room. His daddy got it all on video so mommy could get a good laugh.
Finn spent some time at our house last week and he was not as happy. He was scared of me and missed his mommy, so he cried and they had to come back for him. I think he likes it better when I visit his domain. I'm easy, I like to play anywhere. I'm a tough chick. As soon as I got home, I decided to show mommy what I'd learned. I crawled up the stairs on my own for the 1st time. Watch out world, here I come!
I'm quite the social butterfly lately. I've been on play dates at the park and house parties all week! It's been exhausting, but so much fun!
1 comment:
you think finn can show you some tricks? wait until your cousins get ahold of you, kana...
Post a Comment