I have discovered a magical place. They call it the "fridge". I don't know what that means but I do know it holds a lot of food. As you may know I am kind of fond of eating. I'm not really a discriminating or picky eater. Basically if you put it in front of me, I will put it in my mouth. Daddy left the door to the fridge open the other day I decided to take a closer look. This was made all the easier since I am now able to stand if I hold onto stuff. In this shot I found a mango. If I have another opportunity who knows what I might find, maybe some turkey meatballs or some blueberries.
With this new power of standing, nothing is safe from me below 3 feet. Yes, I have quite the reach. I love to pull stuff off tables and chairs. Standing has also given me the ability to beg for more food. When mommy and daddy sit down to eat after they've fed me dinner I can just mosey on over, take a look at what they are eating and try to help myself. They call me Kiwi when I do this since he is the king of all beggars.
Did I mention I am almost 1 year old. Yep that's right. In less than a month I will be one and then I won't have to be described in months any more. When someone ask, "How old is she?" mommy and daddy can just say "1".
4 comments:
sing it with me now, kana..."oh we've got trouble, terrible, terrible, trouble...with a capital T..." :)
Looks like a treasure chest has opened before you, Kana.
Did her cousins teach her that trick ??
Nana
This pic is priceless. It's cute when KanaBug raids the fridge; too bad it's not so cute when I do it ;-)
Luv u sweetheart! Can't wait to see ya!
-Auntie Steph
Post a Comment