Sunday, September 20, 2009
My big birthday party
Saturday was the big one! My first party was a small one with Papa and Gramma. My second was a joint birthday celebration with Nana. Yesterday's was the big shindig! All my friends showed up and we had a great time. My Gramdpa Glenn and my godmother Steff even flew in just for the day! (Auntie Steff I'm going to get you an alarm clock for your next birthday.) We were supposed to have the party at a park down the street, but when mommy went by on Thursday the playground was all torn up and undergoing a renovation, so after some re-planning, the party was relocated to Veterans Park in Redondo Beach. The new park was nice because it was next to the ocean. I looked very pretty, if I do say so myself, in my red dress. As usual I was eating nonstop. Clearly mommy doesn't feed me enough so I am forced to take food off of other people's plates. I am such a mooch. Daddy thinks my first spoken phrase will be, "Are you going to eat that?" Nana baked me a special sugar free carrot-apple cake, it was delicious as an appetizer to the real cupcakes. I had to sample both, of course. Yum! Yum!
Thanks to everyone who showed up to my parties. They wouldn't have been the same without you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You certainly looked cute!
Who's the really red-headed one?
hey kana, who can i hit up next month for this whole "three weeks of birthday" thing?
Ethan is the cute one with the red hair. He is one of Kana's best friends from the Yoga Group that were all born around the same time. ;o)
Post a Comment