I have an announcement that will come as a surprise to everyone. I am forgoing life as a human and I have asked mommy and daddy to raise me like a dog. You see the first thing I say when I get up in the morning is oof (that means woof). I want to see Kiwi right away. I follow him around all day, I try to play with all his toys and I grind my teeth so I can make the same noise Kiwi makes when he chews his bone. I love my old teething rings becasue now I can be more like Kiwi. I prefer to drink water out of his bowl instead of my sippy cup. I have already tried a piece of his food and I quite liked it. (It's good, isn't it Aunt Megan?) Daddy wouldn't let me take more from Kiwi's bowl though. I love to watch Kiwi play ball and I am getting much better at playing ball myself so mommy is very hopeful of that.
Kiwi is a great teacher. I think the best thing I've learned from him so far is how to beg. He is a master at the art of begging and I am but a tenderfoot in the game. So far I have learned to beg standing and sitting, in the kitchen and in the family room and of course I can now beg both through sign and voice.
It is definitely a dogs life for me. Now if only I could grow a tail.........
1 comment:
you know, ALL the cool kids try dog food...
Post a Comment