Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!


I hope you all have big party plans for tonight. Maybe I'll get to stay up until 6:45pm! oooohhhh! We'll see if I can handle it.
I've been acting a little strange lately, sleeping in past 7am and turning down food and milk. Well, daddy discovered the reason this morning...TOOTH #13! It's here! I am only a few teeth away from a full set! Whohoo!
Happy New Year everyone! I have big plans for 2010! I'm almost 16 months old!
We hope to fly somewhere fun soon, but those TSA's are putting a damper on the plans. If I can't be on someone's lap the last hour of flight, where will I go? ;o)
Enjoy the pics from this week.
I'm playing the the rain, kicking it in my new chair, and eating my very own apple with daddy on the couch.  I can climb up by myself now, it's very exciting!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

In that pretty yellow coat, she looks like a big girl on her way to school...... Oh my !

Nancy McCue said...

We went to a movie and dinner, Kana. Hope your New
Year's Eve and Day were fun.
I like your new chair as well as the pretty girl sitting in it.