It has been a busy two weeks since I last posted. Papa and Gramma were down in Newport Beach last week so I got to go down there 3 times to visit. I got to eat special treats, go swimming and play in the sand. I impressed everyone with my growing vocabulary. I have been hanging out with my friend Anna-Anna on Wednesdays at our Fun Time class and at the Aquarium. I even got to go to her 2nd birthday party this past Sunday. Two weeks ago mommy and daddy took me to the SCUBA exhibition in Long Beach. I can't wait until I'm old enough to dive! Since the weather has been nice I've spent a lot of time playing with my kitchen on the balcony and going to the beach. Just the other day a big present showed up on the doorstep. My very own pink car! Thank you Auntie Steff. I haven't figured out how to make the car go forward with my feet yet, but I like to get out and push. It's good exercise and I'm strong. I was very concerned that it didn't come with a seatbelt, safety is important you know. Mommy saved the day and gave me a special pink belt to wear in the car, so I am ok now. Thanks to H & O for my packages of books also. I'm having a great time reading all my new stories!
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Memorial Weekend Wrapup
It has been a busy two weeks since I last posted. Papa and Gramma were down in Newport Beach last week so I got to go down there 3 times to visit. I got to eat special treats, go swimming and play in the sand. I impressed everyone with my growing vocabulary. I have been hanging out with my friend Anna-Anna on Wednesdays at our Fun Time class and at the Aquarium. I even got to go to her 2nd birthday party this past Sunday. Two weeks ago mommy and daddy took me to the SCUBA exhibition in Long Beach. I can't wait until I'm old enough to dive! Since the weather has been nice I've spent a lot of time playing with my kitchen on the balcony and going to the beach. Just the other day a big present showed up on the doorstep. My very own pink car! Thank you Auntie Steff. I haven't figured out how to make the car go forward with my feet yet, but I like to get out and push. It's good exercise and I'm strong. I was very concerned that it didn't come with a seatbelt, safety is important you know. Mommy saved the day and gave me a special pink belt to wear in the car, so I am ok now. Thanks to H & O for my packages of books also. I'm having a great time reading all my new stories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
aren't you the busy girl:)!
Post a Comment