Mommy and Daddy took me to Disneyland yesterday afternoon. It was a complete surprise! I had so much fun on the carousel & the bear playground at CA Adventure. I was such a good girl that I got a strawberry Popsicle treat after dinner. We rode the train and It's a Small World at Disneyland too. I was so excited on the way home, I didn't think I would be able to sleep, but I conked out right away. Just like a big girl!
This was a big deal because I haven't been sleeping well the past few weeks with the excitement of being potty trained. I like to fool mommy & daddy and say I have to go potty as soon as I get into bed. I like to pull that about 4 or 5 times and really stall, so they come to visit me a lot. ;o)
No comments:
Post a Comment