Sunday, June 5, 2011

Vegas Wedding



Friday morning we were in the car early and on the road to Las Vegas! We had to get there in time for Auntie Steff & Bob's wedding. I was a good girl & watched parts of two movies on the drive in and then I fell asleep. So did mommy. Daddy had to stay awake to deliver his two favorite girls to the wedding. Mommy was the maid of honor and I was the flower girl. I made a new friend in the ring bearer, Steff's niece Taz. It was my first time in a limousine. I did a nice job looking adorable and dropping rose petals on the ground during the ceremony and then it was picture time. I kept myself entertained by blowing lots of bubbles.
After pictures were over it was off to dinner at a fancy french restaurant where I had fresh made pasta. I only had a couple bites though because I filled up on bread and butter earlier, so daddy happily ate the rest of my pasta, even the mushrooms! Taz and I played and danced and carried the bouquets around and pretended like we were getting married. It was late and time for me to go to bed so they cut the cake early and I got to have some. It was yummy. I was on my best behavior for my aunties big day! ;0)













No comments: