Monday, July 11, 2011
The Princess and the Pea
I was bored at dinner so I thought I would see if I could put a giant pea in my nose. Guess what? I did it. What I didn't count on was getting it out. I tried to get it out with my finger but when that didn't work I told mommy and daddy I had a pea stuck in my nose. Daddy tried to get it out but I wasn't very cooperative and they decided to call Kaiser. While on hold mommy suggested they use the internet to find a solution. This is where the AT&T iPhone was very handy. Daddy quickly found a solution. Mommy plugged my open nostril and blew air in my mouth. The pea shot out of my nose like a bullet out of a gun. Mommy and daddy were so excited, mostly because they wouldn't have to spend the rest of the evening in Urgent Care at Kaiser(I've heard the UN is investigating a trip to Kaiser as a violation of the Geneva Convention), but also because my nose was pea free. I thought the whole experience was quite amusing. I laughed the entire time except when daddy was digging around my nose. Although I told my parents I would never do it again I'm not sure I was being truthful maybe I was just foolin'. Oh yeah, daddy was still on hold when the pea came out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What, no video of the shooting pea?
Suddenly after hearing about how a pea is removed from the nose ... first class passengers started shoving peas up their nose.
Post a Comment