Monday, December 5, 2011

LEGOLAND

I took my first trip to Legoland this past Saturday. Even though it's only 90 minutes away it took "Forever" to get there. I made sure to ask regularly if we were ever going to get there. It was a fun day. When daddy  asked what my favorite part was, I said playing in the sand. He wasn't all that excited about that response. He said something like, "Well that's great cause it's not like we don't have sand at the beach at home." I liked all the Lego play areas next to the ride lines so I didn't have to wait and be bored. I really like playing with my own Legos. The snow was really cool too. My hands were freezing. I got to throw snowballs and ride a sled. I can't wait for mommy and daddy to take me to the snow this winter and back to Legoland too. We all got free tickets to go back. I can't wait. 
What do you mean they aren't real?

Check me out Mommy.
Digging for fossils.


That's right. I'm driving.


Mommy, Me, Daddy and Buddy

SNOW!

Sledding

I'm tickling Santa.



First a Jeep now a boat.


1 comment:

Nana said...

I love the new slideshow function!