We got outside today for preschool. Instead of having class in our room we met at Alta Vista park for a field trip. My teacher recommended bringing a kite so Mama stopped on the way and picked one up for me. Check it out, it's a Princess kite. I didn't participate in any of the other activities other than fly my kite and doing art. I wasn't really interested in anything else but let me tell you, I ran and flew that kite for almost two hours and colored to my heart's content. You may not have heard but I love to draw and color. My favorite thing to draw is jewelry and I just learned how to draw stick figures so I'm pretty proud of that. I can also write my name now. It's not perfect but it's pretty darn good.
I gave Nana a tough time when she was here last week and I'm sure letting Mama know this week how much I missed her when she was off flying. I'm sticking to her like glue. I'm pretty much her shadow and I want to do everything she does. Mama gets a bit frustrated by this but I don't let it bother me. I just keep at it.




1 comment:
kana, i think we sent you the "mary poppins" video -- ask mom and dad to see the "let's go fly a kite" song at the end!
Post a Comment