Saturday, May 24, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend


Well, the 3rd trimester is about to start and Baby MahMcCue is growing like a weed! She had some strong kicks at Fiesta Hermosa today. Sean says that she was practicing her Mui Thai for the UFC fights tonight. We bought her the cute duck hood towel from our favorite booth. Kiwi had a great time getting lots of attention from the crowd and he really enjoyed the dog booth with free treats. The weather was cooler & overcast, my favorite! It's not fun being preggo in the heat. My stomach definitely changes size throughout the day. Everyone at SCE thought I was faking the pregnancy yesterday and today the baby is sticking herself way out there for all to see. I posted a 7 month belly picture so everyone can see how puffy she is today. Most of the time I look almost normal from the front, but when I turn to the side at the gym and see myself in the mirror, ahhhh... it is very obvious. I have gained about 15 lbs. so far. My next appt is June 2nd, so we'll see how she is progressing. I am not looking forward to the nasty glucose test. Happy Memorial Day Weekend to all! Our Baby Shower/BBQ is June 21st! Wow, time is flying by!

No comments: