Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sunday's Rant

Hi again. Sorry I haven't written in a while but I've been busy growing. That's my job you know. One of my favorite things to do is kick Daddy in the head. Mommy has him try to listen to my heartbeat by putting his head on her stomach and that's when I get him. I like to kick him in the ear. Daddy doesn't think it's very funny but Mommy thinks it is hilarious. Of course that's cause I've been kicking mommy so hard that she thinks there is a gang fight going on inside of her. I'm not trying to hurt her. It's just that I'm trying out these appendages I have and they get bigger every day. Besides its not like I have any fine motor control. Heck, I don't have any motor control.
They say I'm a little over 2 pounds right now and mommy's belly just isn't big enough for me.I'm working on trying to make mommy look pregnant. I'm really trying to stretch out so I have more room in here.
Mommy and Daddy took me to IKEA today to look for a crib for me but I didn't like any of them. It's not that I'm picky, I just have refined tastes. Just kidding I don't have any taste. I get all my food through a cord and I'm swimming in my own filth. That's not a great pedestal from which to judge.
Well, I have approximately 13 weeks until I make my appearance in this world. See you later. -Baby without a name (mommy and daddy need to figure this out. I want a name!)

No comments: