Friday, June 13, 2008

Week 29


We have our 1st Baby Care class tonight! There are many more scheduled in the next few weeks!
The baby room is painted and carpeted. We even put in a new guest bed so visitors can sleep in comfort when they come to see baby KANA! Yes, we picked her name... still deciding on the middle name, but we are pretty much set on the 1st name. It is a Hawaiian/Japanese name that we both love. (ahh, memories of meeting in Saipan 11 years ago.) She is moving forward in my belly more each day. Everyone says that I don't look very big, but she is growing all the time. I'm still enjoying my prenatal yoga classes and outings with my new mom-to-be friends. Sean has been having lots of sympathy pregnancy sweets cravings. Better him than me. he! he! We are getting excited for the baby shower next weekend! Enjoy the new belly pics I posted today.
:o)-

No comments: