We had our co-ed baby shower on June 21st, officially the HOTTEST day of the year! The party was fun but we were cooking in the heat. I would have loved a cool ocean breeze. I thought we paid for the weather living here, what happened? he! he! I am thankful for all of our friends that came over to celebrate with us. It was nice to see everyone! Martha and Steve even flew in from across the country, just for the special day! Kana's room is quite full now with all the great gifts. Sean put the new crib together. Mom & Martha put the matching dressing table together. The tan and pink hawaiian theme will look so cute! We ordered the navy BOB jog stroller online and have just a few more key items to purchase and then we are ready! Only 8 weeks to go. Time is flying by. We have a full schedule of lamaze and baby care classes starting this week.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Our Baby Shower/ BBQ
We had our co-ed baby shower on June 21st, officially the HOTTEST day of the year! The party was fun but we were cooking in the heat. I would have loved a cool ocean breeze. I thought we paid for the weather living here, what happened? he! he! I am thankful for all of our friends that came over to celebrate with us. It was nice to see everyone! Martha and Steve even flew in from across the country, just for the special day! Kana's room is quite full now with all the great gifts. Sean put the new crib together. Mom & Martha put the matching dressing table together. The tan and pink hawaiian theme will look so cute! We ordered the navy BOB jog stroller online and have just a few more key items to purchase and then we are ready! Only 8 weeks to go. Time is flying by. We have a full schedule of lamaze and baby care classes starting this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment