Sunday, August 3, 2008

Week 37 and counting!


We had our last big night out at MJ's 80's Prom theme B-day party last night.
I think we'll be taking it easy and staying in for these last few weeks. It is impossible to sleep with the braxton hicks contractions shooting pain throughout the night. The books say it's mild pain, I beg to differ. My back pain is getting unbearable. We're really hoping that Kana is ready for her birthday any day now! My little guard dog is getting tired of waking up at 3am to follow me around the house. I guess we're all preparing for the fun schedule ahead with the baby waking up every couple hours. ;o)- I'll just pretend I'm still working those Europe trips where you are always tired and never catch up on sleep. I should be used to it, right!?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Jenna and Sean!
I like your blog!
We don't have a blog, but maybe we will make one....How was the party Saturday?
xliza