Sunday, June 28, 2009

Crawling



I am a girl in motion and I can't get enough. I love to crawl. Looooove it. the freedom is incredible. I don't have to roll any more and I can see where I am going. I seem to be getting into more trouble these days though. Suddenly things are off limits. Hey, I don't mean to break or destroy things. Hah hah hah! I can't believe I said that with a straight face. I love to rip and tear and knock things over. It is soooooooo much fun. I can entertain myself with a magazine for hours and the confetti I make is so beautiful but mommy and daddy won't let me eat it. I just love the way the paper feels in my mouth. Don't get the idea that I'm an unenlightened cretin who doesn't appreciate good literature. I stare in awe at the pages when Daddy reads "Oh the Wonderful Sounds Mr. Brown can Do" or "Olivia" or "Snuggle Puppy." Literary classics. I am almost 10 months old and I think I'm going on 4. I am a sophisticated toddler not a little baby anymore.

2 comments:

Nancy McCue said...

Well, not quite toddling, but an awfully cute crawler!

Megan said...

hmm....this description of yourself does not make you seem like a welcome houseguest, kana. maybe i'll let you eat magazines while mom & dad are away, though ;).