It is amazing how busy a nine month old can be. I've just been going nonstop. I got to spend the Memorial weekend in Newport Beach with Papa and Gramma. As you can see, I spent some time in the swimming pool there. We went in the "Quiet Pool" and I was on my best behavior so I kept my screeching to a minimum. We ended up in there because I didn't want to hang out with all the big kids. When Papa and Gramma stopped by to see me on their way home I was so excited that I scooted across the room on my back to see both of them. I scooted about 10 feet over to Gramma, turned 90 degrees to my left and scooted about 4 feet over to Papa. Everyone was laughing at me but in a good way.
This past Saturday Mommy was at a group exercise seminar so it was a daddy/daughter day. We did all those exciting things that dads and daughters do; eat, go to Costco, nap, take Kiwi for a walk and .... Oh did I mention napping? We both had a good time and mommy got to have a day of working out. My Nana and great grandma Gloria are in town right now so it's a full house but the cool thing is I have my room all to myself. The guest bed was moved into daddy's den. So much room! I hope the move is permanent but I know daddy doesn't.
I love this crawling stuff. I have improved tremendously since mommy posted the video of me last week. I'm like The Flash crawling across the floor. With this added mobility, I have become the terror everyone expected. Nothing is safe from my wrath. If it's paper, I'll tear it or eat it or both. If it is anything and I mean anything else I will taste it. I enjoy testing my new teeth so I bite too. Ask mommy to see her bruises where I have tested my mastication abilities. I hope everyone is having a great start to their week.
2 comments:
dear kana,
i was here first. just give me the food already.
kiwi
What a tease!
Post a Comment