My life is tough so it was good to get away for a while. I spend 9 days with Aunt Megan, Uncle James, Harrison and Owen in Portland. It was great to have some people around closer to my age. Don't get me wrong. I like spending the summer with Daddy but let's face it, he's no spring chicken. Harrison and Owen get me cause they remember what life is like for me. Aunt Megan took great care of me when mommy and daddy went to Rome. I was on my best behavior. I wanted to be sure that I was invited back once the AC is installed. Now I can't say that I didn't show my dark side while I was there. I just showed it when my parents were around and they weren't too excited about that. I really freaked them out Sunday night after they spent 3 days getting back from Rome. I was a bit perturbed that they ditched me so I put on my best tantrums. They were so worried that something was wrong with me they woke up Uncle James at midnight to check me out. I didn't have a temp and my lungs were clear so they chalked it up to teething. Yup, I have another tooth and I think some more are on the way. I did come down with a runny nose for the flight home yesterday but it didn't really bother me. What did bother me was that I was really tired and I couldn't sleep well on the plane. I'm sure glad I'm cute cause otherwise the folks around me on the plane wouldn't have been so nice. It also helped that I greeted everyone with my big smile as they walked down the aisle while boarding.
I thought I would throw in a great pic taken by Aunt Megan of me and the boys on the lawn. We had some good times and lots of fun.
3 comments:
we miss you!
That pic with baby Kana and her cousins is absolutely PRICELESS!!! Hugs and Kisses to Kana Girl! Going to come see you soon sweetheart!
Love you tons,
Auntie Steph
Kana is a lucky girl to have such a lovey aunt Megan and cute little cousins to play with! Glad it all worked out!
Post a Comment