Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Developing Facial Recognition Software

Here I am going through my picture book and pointing out who I see. I'm pretty good if I do say so myself. I am still working on saying Gung-Gung and Gramma. My cousins are all letters O(Owen), H(Harrison) and E(Ethan). I've had Mama, Dada and Papa down for a while now and I just mastered Nana. Aunt Elaine is just Lane(so close) and Uncle Mike is My. I've decided to call Aunt Megan, Mimi since her name is hard to get my tongue around and Uncle Jim is a work in progress. He hides from the camera like a vampire from sunlight so I only have tiny head shots of him. I know Kiwi of course, I call him Ooof. Every other kid (no matter how much older they are) and I are just BABY!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Lane is so proud of Kana!

Nana said...

I like the little fork tap at the end... appears she is proclaiming, "Ta-Da!"

Megan said...

why can't i see this sure-to-be-adorable vid, kana? it's saying it's not available. :(

Megan said...

OK, it finally let me in -- you are a superstar, kana!

Nana said...

Megan, Did you catch the sweet look on her face when she says "Mimi".....