Sunday, February 21, 2010

Catching Up

I've been very busy lately and the blog has suffered. Mommy and daddy left me with Nana last weekend so they could go to Las Vegas with their friends for rugby and Valentine's Day. I made sure they knew who was boss when they got home. I've been extra cranky all week. Before they left we attempted Snow Trip Part Deux. Successfully, this time. I like the snow. I made a snowman with Nana. I even gave it a hug. Daddy took me to the Aquarium again and this time I was able to pet a shark as it splashed me with it's tail! We even went to the pet store as entertainment. Check me out with the guinea pig.
I threw in some cute pics from January that I've been meaning to post. I spent the day with my cousin Ethan "baby E" in Santa Barbara. We both rode horses on the beautiful carousel. Big apologies to my other cousins, H and O. I was supposed to meet up with them in Hawaii but daddy wussed out and said it was a no go. He was afraid we might get stuck for an extra 4-5 days out there since the flights were looking very full. He didn't want a repeat of his trip to Rome this summer. I'm not sure I could handle the 5+ hour flight both ways either. I can't sit still that long. Mommy goes back to flying in June so then it will be much easier to see you guys since we'll have more non-rev options.
My vocab is progressing nicely. (I'm up to 65 words!) I can say all my numbers from 1-10, not that that means anything to me. I'm just like one of those parrots in the Tiki Room. That's all for now. I have to keep going strong for Daddy's last week of vacation.



2 comments:

Nancy McCue said...

Finally some pictures, Kana. I think your ghost writer is pretty slow sometimes although I must admit his commentary is entertaining.

Megan said...

seriously, kana...are you the cutest thing or what? we missed you in hawaii!