I ran my first race today, on the pier in Hermosa Beach, and it was cool. I didn't win but I didn't cry before, during or after the race like some kids. There were even some kids older than me that cried during the race. What a bunch of babies. It was only 25m long! I can't say I really understood what in the world was going on but it seemed fun. Daddy helped me start the race and mommy helped me finish. I even got a cool T-shirt and a medal for finishing. The rest of the slide show are additional photos I thought you, my fans, would like.
Mommy didn't include any of the photos of me being bad this week. I've been driving her bananas all week and Daddy agrees. I'm going through a needy phase where I need to have all of mommy's undivided attention all the time and I must get my way or I won't stop whining. Where does my stubbornness come from? If you see an ad on Craigslist titled "Kid and Dog for Free" with my picture, that was an exceptionally challenging day for mommy. She didn't mean anything by it.....I don't think?
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
kana, you and your friend veronica look very unimpressed by the whole race scene -- not cool enough for you, eh? good thing there was sand to play in afterwards:).
I don't know, Kana, that first picture, "Awaiting the Start," looks like a prime example of what parents do to kids--expectant parents with dubious kids.
Maybe that's was Mommy & Daddy's pay-back for your whiny week.
Don't worry! Gramma loves you.
Post a Comment