I am sleeping a little better now that the weather has cooled down and we got a new superpower fan. Kiwi has been very protective of mom and baby. He loves attention and is going to be quite a challenge when baby Kana gets here! She has been kicking and punching up a storm the past few weeks. I've been working out and eating healthy most days of my pregnancy. My major craving has been lemonaid. I've gained about 20 lbs so far, hopefully I won't gain much more.
I'm trying to read all the great baby books everyone has given me so we're prepared for the insanity. I am so thankful that my mom will be back down to help out the first couple of months. I couldn't do it without her! I know it will be tough, but I have to find the time to get back into shape. I have a two month goal. I actually look forward to being able to get my heart rate up high and push myself again. These wimpy workouts are for the birds.
I'd like to go back to work part time as well. We will see how it all works out. My bag is packed for the hospital. We bought a cute yellow organic onesie with hat and booties for the first baby outfit at the hospital (unisex color, just in case). They said to pack snacks for your coach, but Sean doesn't want me packing those yet. He thinks they won't be fresh and tasty if she comes at the end of next month. ;o)-
Happy 4th of July everyone! We plan to go to a party tomorrow, but things aren't so fun this late in the pregnancy. Not a lot of partying going on lately. When you can't really eat or drink and it's hot and uncomfortable to sit or stand, you're not really the life of the party anymore. he! he! Week 33 is starting soon. August is just around the corner!
No comments:
Post a Comment