I thought I would narrate the new slide show this week.
Picture this, oh wait. You don't have to imagine cause I included pictures. Silly me. We open with a shot of me sleeping in my car seat. This was a one shot deal. I got it right the first time. Of course this was taken at the end of a drive. Not sure what it is about riding in the car but I love it. It puts me right to sleep.
I included this next shot to show everyone how hard my daddy is working. He is a teacher, a real estate agent and when mommy is off napping he does housework too. My gramma might think this isn't a real photo but I can attest to the legitimacy of it. I was there, I was sleeping but I was there.
These next three shots are just mommy and me. I have developed an incredible sucking reflex when I get hungry and I tried to get some milk from mommy's lip. That experiment was unsuccessful although I did get a nice kiss out of it.
Lots of people notice my ears and say how cute they are but I wanted to show off my bellybutton. I think it looks like a mini Cinnabon. I've never had one but daddy says that's what it looks like. He say's I'll like Cinnabon when I get older.
In the middle of the week mommy got to go see her friend Tamara and her son Logan. I slept the whole time we were over there but Logan thought I was pretty neat.
Mommy is introducing me to the bouncy chair. It vibrates and plays music and has lights too. I like it more and more. Mommy can put me in it for a few minutes while she does some laundry or just lets her arms rest after holding me all morning. As you can see I am all about safety. I make sure I wear my seat belt each time I get in the chair. You can never be too careful.
Nothing special about this next photo. I just like blanket daddy made and I am having fun in the shot.
As you can see from this next photo I haven't been missing many meals and I can have some wicked hair days. Daddy has dubbed this one "Chuckles the Clown." Mommy doesn't like this shot but since Daddy is my administrative assistant he put it in for me. Let me just say if you can afford an admin it is worth every penny. It really frees up my day for the things I really want to be doing like sleeping or eating, peeing or pooping. Oh yeah that's all I do. Typing this blog would really cramp my style. Thanks again daddy. Your check is in the mail.
Wai Gong made it down from Elk Grove to see me this weekend. Wai Gong is Chinese for maternal grandfather. He was rather impressed with me until I started crying and I pretty much did that for the rest of his stay. Mind you he was only here for about 24 hours but I did my best to try and cry as much as I could. He also brought his buddy, Pinky. He found Pinky at Baskin Robbins and they travel everywhere together.
This last photo is a tough one for me. Nana went home for a couple of weeks and she took Kiwi with her so he could play with his sister Daisy. I miss them.
That's all for this week. My Auntie Steph is coming into town tomorrow to see me so I should have some crazy stories next week. I hope you are enjoying seeing me grow and getting the inside into what I'm thinking. Let me know what you think and leave a comment.
Good Night.
Love,
Kana
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
favorite is definitely the fake photo of you with the vaccuum cleaner ;).
Hey, I can work two jobs and clean up around the house too. Besides I couldn't pass up the photo op.
Post a Comment