Well, apparently she didn't want an August birthday!
I had an appointment for fetal monitoring at the hospital today. She wasn't moving much, so they had me drink some water and wait awhile. The nurse did a quick ultrasound to make sure there was enough amniotic fluid and that the baby was in the correct position. Everything was fine. I have to go back Thursday to test again.
I guess I won't get to use any of the cute newborn clothes... they only fit up to 8 lbs. We are guessing she is at least 10lbs by now! Or maybe it just feels like that. She's definitely had a growth spurt the past few days! I had bet that she would be 6 lbs, but that was 3 weeks ago. It seems like she has doubled in size since then! I'm pretty sure she'll be walking and talking by the time she decides to make her appearance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment