Mommy pointed out that all my photos this week were taken in jammies, not going out clothes. I didn't get out much after mommy took me down to the beach with her friends and I couldn't make it back to the car without a major meltdown. I had a not so little accident and to top it off mommy had to feed me right on the beach. I wasn't a happy camper but then neither was mommy.
I met my Aunt Elaine and Uncle Mike this past weekend. I was a really good girl smiling and laughing while they were visiting. I was the hostess with the mostest.
I have developed the grasping skill and I am getting really good. I can almost pull the padded arch down on top of me on my play mat. This isn't good because then I can't see myself in the mirror anymore.
I still keep mommy up all night. I really just like the attention and hanging out with mommy in the big bed. Again, mommy doesn't appreciate this but I can't get enough of it. Kiwi and daddy suffer too cause they can hear me fussing. Last night Kiwi woke up and raced downstairs to check on me. I was OK because I was asleep until I heard him come crashing down the stairs.
I am looking forward to Thanksgiving next week cause nana, grandma and papa will all be here. Ta ta for now. Have a great week.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment