Tuesday, November 11, 2008
A Perfect 10
I am ten weeks old today and as you can see from the photos I am starving to death. I have been really good but mommy and daddy are a tough lot to train. They are just too slow on the uptake. There are really only two things that I require; milk and a clean diaper. They don't understand that just because they changed my diaper 15 minutes ago it might need to be changed again. Mommy tries to keep me on an eating schedule(about every 3 hours) but six ounces isn't what it used to be. That might only last for an hour or a little more. It just depends.
A heads up if you want to hold me, watch out for my head. I tend to head butt shoulders and chests in the search for more milk whether you have any or not. I had a good time playing with the other babies at a party this weekend in Finn's new playpen! He has some cool toys!
I am really enjoying all my toys now, like the bouncy chair, the swing, the tummy mat and all the little musical stuffed animals and such. My favorite toy of all is the mirror. I could look in a mirror for hours and never be bored. I laugh all day, keeping mommy busy with the camera, except for when I need food or a diaper change. I am sleeping longer, up to five and a half hours, but that isn't helping mommy much since I like to fall asleep around 7 or 8 in the evening. Mommy tried to beat me at my own game and go to bed early but Kiwi woke mommy up cause he had to go pee pees. Daddy slept right through that one. He's quite the heavy sleeper. That's all for this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you'd better start feeding that kid. i don't want to show up next month and have her all shriveled up or something :)...
Post a Comment