Tuesday, November 25, 2008

MELTDOWN



If you couldn't tell from the title I have a new act. Mommy and daddy call it a Meltdown. This is when, for no other reason, I cry as loudly and feverishly as possible. I make my face turn purple and sometimes I can squeeze out a few tears. I can be full of milk with no bubbles in my tummy and have a totally dry diaper and I will Meltdown. I really like to do this with daddy especially when mommy goes out to run errands. I will wait five minutes after I hear the garage close and then I let daddy have it. I like to see how long I can keep it up before I tire myself out. Usually mommy is the only one who can calm me down during one of these episodes. I am not sure how I will behave when papa and grandma come for Thanksgiving. Nana is back and taking good care of me. Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

4 comments:

Megan said...

what? no photos of the meltdown? this i want to see...it's probably just a conspiracy your parents are imagining, kana. your aunt's got your back.

Sean said...

Of course you won't see photos of my meltdowns. You should know photographers only display their best shots. That why people thnk they only take good pictures.

Unknown said...

Um, only great things and great comments are supposed to be shared about the little angel. Give her tons of kisses from me! xoxoxoxoxoxo

Megan said...

oooh....ouch to the "photog aunt" -- kana, i might have to bring the hurt on your dad when we get there next week. just so you know...