Friday, December 12, 2008

busy month

I've been very busy the past few weeks. We got a Christmas tree, I went to a baby shower, I got to go to my first "mommy & me movie" at the theatre, I had my yoga baby friends over for lunch and got to show off my new play land, and I've had lot's of stroller rides to the mall and the beach. Mommy is back at work, so I have been having a great time wearing Nana out each day.
I'm only 3 months old, but my 6 month clothes are already getting tight on me. I am growing like crazy! I have discovered my thumb, I can grasp my toys and I love to look around and laugh at everything.
I got to meet my Aunt Megan, Uncle Jim and my cousins this past week. We saw Santa when he stopped by our neighborhood the other day. It was very exciting! I've been on my best behavior since my aunt believes I am a perfect angel who is falsely accused of having meltdowns in the past. She took some great pictures of me. I was exhausted from all of the photo shoots. It's a rough life, being so cute and perfect.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Kana, don't worry, your aunt is ALWAYS right :).