Merry Christmas everyone. I know I am only 3 and a half months old but I am excited for Christmas tomorrow. I refused to go to sleep for ever. Daddy changed my diaper 2 times for no reason and I still threw a fit. I finally tired myself out and conked out. Temper tantrums use a lot of energy. I am so excited because I will have both sets of grandparents here for my first Christmas. I'll let you know how everything goes later. Now, let me tell you about the past week.
Jesus was perfect and I was the perfect baby Jesus in the Christmas pageant. I fell right into character. I was such a good actor, I fell asleep in Mary's arms. Everyone told mommy and daddy that I was the best baby Jesus ever. One lady told mommy that her son was baby Jesus one year but he only lasted about a minute before he was replaced by a doll because he screamed so loud. Everyone knows who I am at church and they think I am an easy baby. Boy, I sure fooled them. I like to behave in public and save my meltdowns for home.
I got to spend some quality time with mommy in the kitchen making Christmas cookies. They say to never trust a skinny chef and from the looks of me you know the cookies must be good.
My cousins are snowed in up in Portland but it is pretty darned cold here in Redondo Beach. I really have to bundle up when I go outside with a hat, mittens and a cozy quilt.
Mommy took me to the yoga girls holiday get together and I got to hang with my buddy Finn. Don't we look cute?
The rest are just pictures of me looking cute in all of my outfits this week.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey girl, i think you have a better wardrobe than i do. wait, i KNOW you do...
Post a Comment