Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas was here?

I had all the grandparents in town for my very first Christmas and let me tell you it is a lot of work to keep those folks entertained. I am still recovering, napping more than usual. Mommy can't believe how good I was on Sun and today. Papa and Gramma's flight to Portland was cancelled so they made the drive down to SoCal on Tuesday, Grandpa Glenn flew in on Christmas morning and Nana was already here. Now most people are so excited about x-mas that they get up super early to open presents and I was no exception. Of course I get up late, early and every time in between on a regular basis. I had to wait for grandpa Glenn's flight to arrive. By the time he got here it was time for my mid morning nap. So if the photos seem to show me little uninterested in xmas, not true. Just resting my eyes. I'd had a long night of keeping mommy and daddy awake.
I have been spending a lot of time in my new play saucer. It is really cool and keeps me busy for 20 minutes at a time. If you read my musings on a regualr basis you will get to see the new wardrobe that I acquired as presents from my fan club.

1 comment:

Megan said...

that is some serious loot, girlfriend. i love your blase reaction to all the gifts:). it's good to get that "jaded" attitude down early on...