Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentine's day

Mommy and Daddy ditched me on my very first Valentine's day. They went off to San Diego for a romantic weekend and I was left at home to fend for myself! OK that's not completely true. Nana came down to take care of me so I was on my best behavior, except the day she arrived. I feel bad about it now,but my memory isn't at the MENSA level yet so I wasn't totally sure who she was. But it all came back to me the next morning. We had a wonderful weekend. The bib I'm wearing is courtesy of my Godmother Steff. She sent a huge care package for me.
Kiwi is back and we are really getting along well. He's really looking out for me and he isn't even trying to steal my toys. I have no fear of squirrel attacks with my guard dog around. He even tries to make sure I have a clean face at all times, especially when I am eating rice cereal. It may come as a surprise to everyone but I am a really good eater.
I can roll at will now and I frequently do so. I am working hard at sitting up. I can't get all the way up but it's more like a sustained crunch. I'll have abs of steel in no time.
Mommy has been out working really hard bringing home the bacon, which means that daddy is working even harder at home taking care of me. Mommy gets to sleep at night and daddy gets up and gives me a bottle. I think daddy might be ready to go back to school soon. He looks so tired all the time. I guess I wake mommy up when I wake up daddy. That would explain why mommy seems so tired too.

1 comment:

Megan said...

kana, the chair simply complements your curvy physique ;).