I hope you didn't forget that I am six months old today. Of course you didn't. I got my first real taste of solid food today. I've been noshing on rice and oatmeal cereal the past few weeks but today was the big day. I had some sweet potato. I wasn't that impressed. Mommy and Nana were laughing at me because I was making funny faces. I missed daddy today because he had to go back to work. I know he loved spending the past two months with me. I can't wait till July when he is off track again.
I've been rolling around......... a lot. I really love rolling when mommy takes my diaper off. It is so liberating, the feel of the carpet on my bare butt, exploring the vast reaches of the family room. I am trying to crawl as well. The only problem is I don't really move anywhere and it just looks like I am boogie dancing on my back.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
well, i don't know about your parents, kana, but your AUNT certainly didn't forget ;)...
Post a Comment