Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm ready for the beach!


Wow, we haven't even had our breakfast yet and our fans are already calling with demands for new photos! Geeze! Here is a cute pic I took with my friend Logan at the park the other day. He's got 15 months on me, but I might take him in the weight category. ;o)-
I'm sitting up on my own now. I had 3 fun days at the beach this week and I'm loving it! I even got to sit in a hole in the sand and wear sunscreen like a big kid! Bring on the summer! Mommy likes to keep me bundled up and shaded at all times, but daddy lives on the wild side and lets my feet dangle out in the sun! I love it!
I still won't let anyone get a shot of my teeth yet, and you know mommy tries with hundreds of pictures each day! Oh, and I learned how to give zerberts, my new favorite trick on mommy's shoulder!
More to come...

1 comment:

Megan said...

watch out for that scorpion, kana...it looks like a mean one.