What's up folks? I have had a great March. I got to play on a swing for the first time. I also started eating solid food and as you can see I'm a little messy. I really love my dog Kiwi but he won't let me eat his tail. Mommy and daddy didn't want to give me a real bath so they put me in the kitchen sink. Can you believe it? They treated me like a bunch of dirty dishes. I am having a great time sitting up on my own. Enjoy the show.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
all i can say, girl friend, is that you have one extensive wardrobe. never any repeat outfits in these photoshoots!
mommy makes sure I change clothes at least 4x a day so I can wear all my pretty clothes before outgrowing them. I am a growing girl, you know... ;O)-
I want to print out one of the pics of my adorable granddaughter; she is truly beautiful. Can you send me the one in her round-about--arms up, mouth open? Dad really likes that one.
Amend my pic request to photos 12 & 26(looking up with the yellow hat.
Post a Comment