I got the death row reprieve call from the Governor this morning. Less than 2 hours before I was to undergo my rather uncomfortable procedure my Pediatrician called to cancel it. I can thank mommy for this because she appealed to the Supreme Court. Well it wasn't the Supreme Court, just another doctor I first saw when I was sick. The two docs consulted and concluded that the VCUG test was unnecessary at this time due to my quick recovery and the followup tests being negative(that means good). I still have my ultrasound on Friday but no catheter for me. Woohoooo! The best thing about this is Daddy stayed home from work today to help me take care of Mommy after the procedure. (I think she would have been worse off than me after it was over.) We get to have fun today instead of spending time at the hospital. Gotta go. I think Mommy and Daddy are getting ready to take me to the beach or Costco, or both. I hope both! ;o)
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Good News
I got the death row reprieve call from the Governor this morning. Less than 2 hours before I was to undergo my rather uncomfortable procedure my Pediatrician called to cancel it. I can thank mommy for this because she appealed to the Supreme Court. Well it wasn't the Supreme Court, just another doctor I first saw when I was sick. The two docs consulted and concluded that the VCUG test was unnecessary at this time due to my quick recovery and the followup tests being negative(that means good). I still have my ultrasound on Friday but no catheter for me. Woohoooo! The best thing about this is Daddy stayed home from work today to help me take care of Mommy after the procedure. (I think she would have been worse off than me after it was over.) We get to have fun today instead of spending time at the hospital. Gotta go. I think Mommy and Daddy are getting ready to take me to the beach or Costco, or both. I hope both! ;o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment