Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Testing tomorrow

Kana is scheduled for the VCUG test at the hospital tomorrow & the renal ultrasound on Friday. The nurses better watch out because she is going to put up a fight! She has to stay on antibiotics until the test results come back. We really hope there is no permanent kidney damage and that this is all over soon!

She melted down when I was teaching at 24Hr again today. She didn't even last a minute in Kids Club when she realized I wasn't there. I even timed out her nap and bottle early so she would be in the best mood possible. It didn't work. They finally had to bring her into my class to stop her from crying. She was so excited to watch everyone work out! She was laughing and squealing and giving me zerberts on my arm, lovely sound effects for pilates. Fun for all. I may not be teaching that class much longer...

No comments: