My top tooth is just barely poking through. It's making me a little fussy lately and I'm drooling like crazy! I'm really enjoying new finger foods. No crawling yet, but I am determined to steal Kiwi's bone, so that might just be the motivation that gets me moving. The rolling in a circle and screaming is not the most direct route, but I find it the easiest for now. I am also enjoying getting stuck in my crib. Mommy puts me down with plenty fo room above my head and below my feet but I lik to make a 90 degree turn and wedge myself widthwise in the crib.
Saturday, May 2, 2009
I'm 8 months old today! (Can you believe it?!)
My top tooth is just barely poking through. It's making me a little fussy lately and I'm drooling like crazy! I'm really enjoying new finger foods. No crawling yet, but I am determined to steal Kiwi's bone, so that might just be the motivation that gets me moving. The rolling in a circle and screaming is not the most direct route, but I find it the easiest for now. I am also enjoying getting stuck in my crib. Mommy puts me down with plenty fo room above my head and below my feet but I lik to make a 90 degree turn and wedge myself widthwise in the crib.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy 8 months, Kana!
Post a Comment