This was my first time Trick or Treating and I loved it. Once again I was adorable in my Dalmatian costume. Kiwi and I matched but I can't say much for the parents costumes. I have to admit I was a bit embarrassed to be seen out in public with them looking the way they did. Maybe next year they will do a bit better. One can only hope.
Mommy looked good in her " just got back from the country club" outfit but Daddy looked like he was straight out of a John Hughes movie and the worst part of it was all of that stuff was in his closet. I will post more photos later but I'm a bit out of whack right now due to the time change.
* By the way, the black eye was not makeup applied to enhance my costume. I fell on a table at Josh & Lydia's house right before trick or treating. It was pretty bad. Mommy still runs into things all the time, so apparently there is no hope for me to grow out of this clumsy stage.
2 comments:
it's the socks, kana. now that you're walking, you can steal them out of daddy's closet and walk them right over to the garbage. maybe the sweatband, too.
I agree, Kana. Not an A for Halloween effort on your parents' part. They didn't have to make yours or Kiwi's costume, so you'd have thought a bit of imagination on their part to support your A+ look would have been appropriate.
Post a Comment