Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving '09

What a great Thanksgiving. We had Papa, Gramma, Nana and Steph here for the occasion. I went to the park in the morning while everyone was cooking. After the park it was naptime but the cooking food smelled so good I couldn't sleep for long. I thought I might miss out. When dinner was ready I had some of everything and I do mean everything. I was like "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" and ate everything I could get my hands on. The turkey was the best and as you can see I had my share and then some. After dinner it was time to head down to the beach. Normally we eat at the beach but since I have a problem with eating sand Mommy and Daddy thought it would be much easier to just go to the beach after we ate. I had a fun time watching the sun set and playing in the sand, collecting rocks and getting Mommy's pants wet in the water. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving too.
Love,
Kana



Here are 2 shots of me the day before Thanksgiving that I didn't want you to miss.


1 comment:

Megan said...

what cute little ponies -- that must be nana's doing :)!