Daddy and I are both sick with a cold. I am going on day #10! It's been rough. To top it off, I got 2 more molars in this week! Mommy doesn't know if I am waking up at 2am because of my cough, my new teeth, separation anxiety or just because I want to party. That was the case last night. I ran around my room looking for toys in the dark. It was great fun!
Here is a picture of me taking charge of my own nap time in the middle of the room and a great shot of my black eye from Halloween. I was on a great sleep schedule before daylight savings messed everything up. I was sleeping 6:45pm-7am and then napping once at 11:30 for 2+ hours. It was great. Mommy could schedule fun play dates with my predictable schedule. Now I am melting down by 6pm, so dinner had better be on the table by 5! I'm getting up around 6am and we are back to 2 naps a day. I like to keep Mommy and Daddy on their toes.
I'll post more for my fans when I am feeling a little better. Hopefully that will be very soon! ;o)
1 comment:
hugs from portland, kana. hope you & dad feel better soon.
Post a Comment