Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Birthday photos

4 comments:

sarah said...

Congrats !! what a QT, wasnt it all worth it!!!!
Sarah

deenafaBulous said...

I can't tell you enough how gorgeous she is. I love the slide show and can't wait for Sophia to meet her new friend. Looks like someone went crazy with the camera. Wish my hubby went crazy when Sophia was born. Congratulations on your new blessing. Love you, ~deena

Anonymous said...

Hi proud parents Jenna and Sean,
Congratulations again for Kana's arrival!! Kana is such a beautiful and gorgeous baby! She has the longest legs (I'm gealous!) among the babies I have ever met! She is going to be really tall (future model??). I could tell your family is filled with LOVE, and you are going to be even happier with Kana's arrival!! I can't wait to see her! Hopefully we can fly down to L.A. to meet you guys soon!
Love,
Aya

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your little bundle of joy! I can't wait to meet Kana. Hope she enjoys Rugby :) By the way, nice job on the blog. Hope to see you soon.

Alicia