If you couldn't tell from the title of this entry I am 8 weeks old today. Boy does time go by quickly. It seems like just yesterday I was peeing and pooping my pants......Oh yeah, that was yesterday.......... and today.
There have been some comments that daddy always looks so tired in the pictures I post. There are a couple of reasons for this. Reason one; mommy is the one taking the pics most of the time and she likes to catch daddy napping. Reason two; I really haven't been letting mommy or daddy sleep much. It's a lot of fun to scream at the top of my lungs at 3 in the morning. Lately I have been waking up every hour and requesting sustenance or for my diaper to be changed. Let's not make any false allusions here. Mommy is the one who takes the brunt of my abuse cause she has to feed me and cuddle me and calm me down but daddy get woken up all the same. You'll see in the first photo that daddy figures that if he buries his head in between the pillows of the couch he can't hear me cry. What an amateur.
I met my great grandmother this past week too. You can see the photo of four generations together. I also went to my first real Halloween party with a bunch of babies, literally. Mommy's friends had all the yoga babies over for a get together in our costumes. As you can see I was resting up so I could be awake all night. Besides the party wasn't really for the babies. We were just an excuse so the adults could hang out with some other adults.
I fit in the BOB now! That is the jog stroller and I love cruising the strand or the neighborhood in in. I pretend it is my chariot and I am Cleopatra. That is my Secret Service agent sitting next to me. He is one tough cookie. If anyone gets too close he is sure to bark. Only very important people have a Secret Service detail.
My crown,what you folks might call a hat is a little big for me right now but I'm doing my best to grow into it. The growing isn't relegated to just my head. I should be wearing size 2 diapers now as my thighs are the size of summer squash but mommy and daddy are insisting that I finish up the pack of size ones. They tell me things like, "Do you think diapers grow on trees?," or "When you make enough to buy them yourself then you can choose the size you like.," or my favorite "There are kids in Africa that don't even have diapers."
I am trying to learn to read with daddy. I'm not sure the LA Times is the appropriate material to begin learning to read with but since it is mostly pictures and ads these days I don't think it will be too challenging.
The rest of the photos are some action shots of me playing. They may not look like action shots so you will have to trust me. I was moving around like a holy roller on a Sunday.
That's all from me I hope everyone has a great day.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment