Thursday, October 16, 2008

Mid week update



I have to apologize for putting up the slide show this week. It is so hard to find good help these days. My tech guy who does my slide shows for me thinks he has other priorities like work and things like that. I had a long talk with him to let him know that if he didn't shape up I would have to let him go. That would be a shame. He's a really nice guy and mommy seems to like him but I can't put up with his lackadaisical attitude. I had him prepare a second slide show for your viewing pleasure.
Oh by the way, mommy has given me a new nickname. It's piglet cause I'm always eating and if you notice Piglet and I are the same shape. Mommy says she is Eeyore since I keep her up all night. I am quite the pill. I even wore out Nana yesterday. Mommy worked at the gym and Nana was home alone with me. By the time daddy got home Nana was pooped. I wouldn't let her put me down for more than two seconds before I would cry bloody murder. My vocalization has become quite pronounced. Enjoy both slideshows and have a great week.
P.S. If it takes extra time to post new photos don't get your diapers all in a bunch. Quality takes time..................and my tech guy is slow.

1 comment:

Megan said...

yeah, yeah, blame the tech guy...i thought you said this girl was a genius? kana: get moving on learning the slide show business :).