Tuesday, November 4, 2008

2 times the love



I'm nine weeks old today and I am a happy camper. Like mommy said I got my shots yesterday and I took 'em like a champ cause I'm a tough chick. I went to a Halloween party in San Diego on Friday where I got to meet Josh and Lydia, daddy's friends from high school, and their daughter CJ. I slept the whole 2+ hour ride to the party and all the way back. I don't want to toot my own horn but I was the perfect baby at the party. I slept on daddy for a long time while he got to watch the movie Ironman and then I spent the rest of the evening impressing the guests with how cute I was. My costume was a skeleton outfit. Quite ironic don't you think?
My gramma and aunt Megan picked out the costume for me but I wish they had bought the first one they saw since it was the bigger size. Of course it wasn't their fault. Who would guess that I would be in the 95 percentile for weight and 90th percentile for height. I'm wearing some 6 month clothing already. Nana had to alter the costume so I could straighten my legs. I bet you never knew skeletons did ballet. Look closely at the photo and you'll understand.
Papa and gramma think I'll be athletic. I sure hope so cause otherwise in a couple of years I'll look like the Pillsbury Doughboy and have to pause to catch my breath after walking across the room.
I took the craziest bath on Sunday. Nana gave me a regular bath in the morning and then a little later in some big room with a whole bunch of people watching, some strange lady was pouring water over my head. I'll admit that I've had some difficulty keeping my poop in my diaper but I was fresh like Irish Spring so washing my hair again seemed a bit redundant. I'm sure they'll let me know what that was all about later.
I would just like to say in my own defense, I have never pooped on my head. Mommy's hand: yes, my head: no.
Mommy says I have been an angel lately. I am happiest in the morning when we get up for the day. Mommy likes to have a daily photo shoot and I'll admit I like it too. I smile and giggle and ham it up for the camera. This makes mommy smile after being up with me half the night. She is the best mommy around.
I hope everyone got out and voted today. I know I did. I even have the sticker to prove it. I won't reveal who I voted for but let's just say mommy took me to the polls. I don't have the fine motor control to handle the InkaVote pen so I have to assume mommy just doubled her vote. Let's hope she chose wisely. Have a fantastic week. I know I will.
Love,
Kana

1 comment:

Megan said...

kana, i'm sure you did the right thing and voted for obama, right?