Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Squealing
I have recently learned to squeal. It is very loud and if I do it right I might even be able to break glass. Mommy and daddy are very impressed when I do this at four in the morning. This is just one way I can say how happy I am. I have also learned to talk. Ok so I don't know any words but I can recognize when I am supposed to respond. When mommy or daddy talk to me and ask me questions I talk right back to them. We have wonderful conversations.
I still enjoy waking up mommy and daddy in the middle of the night. It's not even that I'm hungry(although I usually am) or that I have a squishy diaper. I just get lonely in my crib and would like some company. Yes that's right. I am sleeping in my crib now. My folks moved my crib upstairs because I hated sleeping in my cradle. It was the pits. I had been too big for it for like a month and a half. It was cold and I didn't like how it rocked side to side.
I forgot to mention that I participated in my first 5K. It was the Manhattan Beach Yule Tide run on the beach at low tide. I ran with daddy in the baby bjorn and it was more of a walk and I cried for the lead up and through the start. I don't know what daddy was thinking. It was at 5pm on one of the coldest days of my life and the wind was blowing like something fierce. Daddy did his best as a wind block and I passed out. We didn't do the whole thing cause mommy told daddy she was worried that I might get sick. I am a little disappointed that in my first race I got a DNF but whatever. I'm a tough chick and was good for the whole thing. I think mommy and daddy were cold and wussed out. I am already preparing for the SuperBowl 10K. Then I get to race in style in the BOB stroller with two of daddy's friends and their kids.
I am looking forward to my role in the Christmas play at church on Sun. Can you guess who I will be? That's right..................................Jesus. I'm only 3 months old I have the starring role. Don't worry, I won't let this go to my head. I won't forget all the little people in my life. Did I mention that the show starts at 5pm? That also coincides with my daily fussies so it might not go as planned. We'll see. Have a great week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, Jesus was a perfect baby, just like you, Kana :). (i'd better be getting "aunt points".)
Post a Comment