Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Swimmin'
I had my first swimming lesson yesterday. We sang some songs. I floated on my back, kicked my feet a bit, dunked my head......... I did not like that last part. It kind of ruined my swim. I was a little overwhelmed at the size of this bathtub we were in. In the end mommy was soaked because she had her work clothes on and I wanted her to hold me. That's the kind of thing a good mommy does, gives you wet hugs when she is wearing white linen pants. I am looking forward to next Tuesday for some more swimming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like Mommy might as well have gone swimming!
kana, i remember your dad's first attempt at swim lessons...it was NOT pretty...and don't let him tell you otherwise. you are already ahead of the game there :). (btw: love the ruffles)
That tight little swim suit.... size 18 mo.
Post a Comment