I didn't realize the popularity of this blog. People keep asking daddy when I am going to write again. I guess they don't know how busy my schedule is. Once a week is about all I can handle. Besides, do you know how small my hands are compared to the keyboard? Let me get you up to speed on my week.
My Auntie Stephanie came to visit for a couple of days this week. We had a great time shopping and hanging out. She's not really my auntie but I call her that because she is my mommy's best friend. It's nice to have a extra set of arms to sleep in. I don't really like sleeping alone. I much prefer a comfortable lap or a warm chest over the cold jail, I mean crib, that mommy and daddy try to put me in. I love having visitors, just not too many at once. Then I get overwhelmed and start crankin'. Just let mommy know if you want to come see me. You can hold me and change my diapers while mommy takes a nap. She doesn't get enough sleep because I like to eat every two hours at night.
Mommy and daddy took me out for a night on the town last night. It was more like a late afternoon/early evening dinner at BJ's. I was very well behaved the entire time. I slept in my car seat that they put on the table. It didn't fit on the bench and the aisle was a high traffic zone so they didn't want me to keep getting jostled.
I have some nice new photos for this week. I even agreed to a bathtub shoot. They told me it would be tastefully done. I thought that meant there would be milk involved, I was wrong. I actually don't mind taking baths now cause then I'm footloose and diaper free. That last part is a bit of a problem though. The warm water has a tendency to relax me and then I relax all over the tub or my towel when I get out. I hope everyone has a great week. Tune in next time for more exciting adventures in Kana's world.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love the little belly shots in the tub!
Post a Comment